The Planner is ready for sale!! Head over and check it out. 🙂 #bossmom #mompreneur #entrepreneur #planner #girlboss http://ow.ly/W6mh303GmoN
There are many things for which to praise the Lord and I don’t want to fail to praise him for those things.
I realize that I don’t update this blog that often, that’s because there really hasn’t been a whole lot recently to update. Which I’m so grateful for.
I had my checkup a couple weeks ago and it went very smooth. I have no active spots of cancer at the moment, although there is a pretty big, darker mole that doesn’t have a look alike spot that they are monitoring on my back.
Each appointment I have a skin screening and they check any darker moles that I have or any spots that I have concerns about. This helps to keep my risk of developing a higher level cancer spot down as I have these checks every 3 months. I was concerned about the check in August simply because of it being summer and the fact of being outdoors in the sun and I despise the way that sunscreen feels on my skin and sometimes even feels like it’s burning my skin. But thankfully I don’t have anything.
So, I have many things for which to be grateful:
- My care team is all on the same page.
- I have regular checkups.
- I don’t have any active spots.
- I have a support system of friends and family who pray regularly for me and especially around checkup time when my anxiety gets the best of me.
- I have access to more knowledge about preventing skin cancer.
- I have excellent medical care.
- I’m blessed with God’s love and care and know that He knows what’s best for me.